For what main purposes will we use your personal information?
The personal information that we obtain from you, will be used for the following purposes that are necessary to provide the services that are requested from us:
- Verification of Identification and contact
- Provision of golf course, academy and sports club services.
- Provision of tourist services
- Monitoring, control and security of the physical and logistical access to the installations at FCGV.
- Control and security through video cameras for your safety during your stay at FCGV.
For what secondary purpose do you use your personal information?
Additionally, we use your personal information for the following secondary purposes that are not necessary to provide the requested services, but that will allow us to provide and facilitate a better service for you:
- Reports, logging, statistics and information analysis.
- Maintenance of records for the future provision of services. Statistical analysis and market analysis.
- Advertising and marketing of products and services of FCGV.
The lack of consent for use of personal information for these purposes will not be a reason for us to deny products and services requested or hired from us.
What personal information will be used for these purposes?
To carry out the purposes described in this privacy statement, we will use the following personal information:
- Telephone Number
- E-mail address
- Government Identification
Besides the personal information mentioned above, for the purposes manifested in this privacy statement we will use the following personal information considered as a sensitive and that requires a special protection:
- Blood type
- Medical Treatment
Use of the use of tracking technologies in our Internet website
You may access, rectify or cancel your personal information, oppose to its use and revoke your consent for the use of personal information in the following manner:
You have the right to know what personal information we have obtained from you, the purpose of its use and the conditions of use that we provide (Access). Also, it is your right to request the correction of your personal information in case it's outdated, incorrect or incomplete (Rectification); that we delete it from our records or our databases when it is considered that the information is not being adequately used (Cancellation); as well as to oppose the use of personal information for specific purposes (Opposition). These rights are known as ARCO rights.
You may revoke the consent that, in its case, you have granted to us for the handling of your personal information. However, it is important that you realize that we may not be able to address your request or terminate the use immediately in all cases, because it is possible that due to a legal obligation we may be required to continue using your personal information. Also, you must consider that for certain purposes, the revocation of your consent will imply that the services requested will no longer be possible; or the termination of your relationship with us.
Means by which to present the request for the exercise of any of the ARCO rights or for the revocation of your consent
You may do so by sending your request by certified mail to the manager of personal information at our office in Blvd. Francisco Medina Ascencio 1768 Local E, Col. Olímpica, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, México, CP. 48330;
Requirements for the exercise of your ARCO rights or for the revocation of your consent
- The owner must send a copy of the identification documents, voting credential, passport or professional license; a representative may ascertain his/her personality through a public instrument or proxy signed before two witnesses, and by sending this information through certified mail.
- The name of the owner of the information and address or other means to communicate the response to the request; the documents that ascertain the identity or, in its case, the legal representation of the owner; the clear and precise description of the personal information in respect to which it is sought to exercise any of the above-mentioned rights and any other element or document that facilitates the location of the personal information.
The application will be done free form, accompanied by the information that we have provided.
In how many days will we respond to your request?
In a maximum term of 20 days from the date of reception of the complete information
Through what means will we communicate the answer to your request?
Through the same means by which the application was carried out.
By what means may the personal information requested be reproduced in its case?
Through the issuance of photocopies, or using certified mail and attaching the electronic files that correspond to the personal information.
The contact information of the person in charge of handling the personal information, who is in charge of processing the ARCO rights requests are the following:
- The manager of personal information, may be contacted at the following email: email@example.com
- Oficina en Blvd. Francisco Medina Ascencio 1768 Local E, Col. Olímpica, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, México, CP. 48330;
How can the use or disclosure of your personal information be limited?
With the purpose that you may limit the use and disclosure of your personal information we offer you the following means:
Through a written request sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org manifesting your phone name and email, and a request to be excluded from the email and telephone mailing list and to be incorporated into the list of mailing exclusions of “First Class Golf Vacation S.A. de C.V.”.
Additionally, we inform you that we have the following exclusion list in which you may register yourself so that your personal information is not used for certain purposes:
Also, you may register your information into the following records, in case that you do not wish to obtain publicity from our part:
- Public registration to avoid publicity, for more important information please consult the Internet website of PROFECO.
How can the changes in this privacy statement be known?
This privacy statement may be modified, changed or updated pursuant to new legal requirements; or our own needs regarding the products or services that we offer; our own privacy practices; changes in our business model, or for other causes.
We are committed to keeping you informed in regards to the changes that this privacy statement may have through our website: www.vidantagolf.com